Big Data, Local Relevance
December 4, 2013
From a search for a business, to the aisles they roam in the store, to the goods and services they purchase, customers’ activities are becoming user profiles, cookied paths and stored purchase histories that help real-world businesses to track them – as much to retain customers as to make that customer experience better suited to the individual and less frustrating.
- Key takeaways focus on making data achieve positive ROI for marketers
- Which tools and technologies are available to help stores better understand their customers’ buying behavior
- How to use big data to help stores acquire customers
- Which data sources are being integrated into digital marketing tools
- Examples of how these tools and information are being used to get the right message to the right customer at the right time